Here we are going to use Restriction option. A Restriction also known as parent controls. Which is use to block or limit specific apps and feature on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
Steps to Hide Apps On iPhone Without Third-Party Apps:
Step 1. Go to Setting app on your iPhone.
Step 2. Tap on General Option.
Step 3. Go down and tap on Restrictions option.
Step 4. Then Tap on Enable Restrictions.
Now you can disable stock iOS apps like App Store, Air-Drop, Car Play, Camera, Safari, Siri etc to hide them easily.
For Example, if you want to know that no one can install apps on your iPhone then you can do it easy by just doing turn off Installing Apps.
After, that your iPhone App Store will be invisible on your iPhone.
Change Restriction passcode:
- Go to Setting app on your iPhone.
- Select General option and tap on Restrictions option.
- Enter your current(present) passcode.
- Tap on Disable Restriction and then again enter your Restriction passcode.
- Tap on Enable Restriction and then enter your new Restriction passcode which you want to set.
And don't forget to Follow us on google+ and like our Facebook Page to Get latest Tricks and Tips and Also Share it To Your Friends.