How to Reset Windows 8/8.1 Login Password Easily.Hi...Friends this post will help you to reset windows 8/8.1 Login password on laptop and pc when you forgot your login password without lose of any data....
Before starting the process you should have Bootable pendrive (USB device)or any Bootable disk with windows 8/8.1 32 -bit or 64-bit suitable with your OS.
If you have Bootable pendrive then open Boot option in your laptop or in desktop you have to manage Boot Sequence.
If you don't have bootable pendrive or removable device then click here to make it bootable.
- For Boot Sequence:
- Turn on PC. and press F2 or DEL key simultaneously or whatever your system says for BIOS settings. It will open BIOS settings.
- Go to Boot tab and manage Boot sequence. If you are using Pendrive then place your Removable Pendrive on 1st place or if you are using DVD then place your CD-ROM on 1st place. Save and exit.
- Now restart your PC . It will ask you to press any key to Boot from CD or USB.
Note : If you follow this then you are going loose your encrypted files.
Step 1: Open boot menu then select your USB device.
step 3: Now click Repair Your computer.
And type copy cmd.exe utilman.exe and hit enter.
step 7: Now type command net user USERNAME password and hit enter. Here you are changing password of USERNAME.
- In command prompt type net user NEWUSER 123456 /add
- Type command net localgroup Administrators NEWUSER /add