follows below steps to check your device received android nougat 7.0 update or not.
- Open Settings >> About >> System updates.
- Click on check for update option.
please follows below instruction to backing up your device.
- go to Settings >>Backup & reset and make sure both Backup my data and Automatic restore are checked.
and if update is not available on your device than follows below steps to download and install android nougat 7.0.
- check g.co/androidbeta on your computer or smartphone browser.
- Login into your Google account associated with your Nexus phone.
- Scroll down and click Enrol Device. Once you are enrolled, go to Settings >> About >> System updates.
- Now you can check details about the update including a build name in the second line. you can see in brackets after Android Nougat.
- Enable USB debugging on your device. then, go to Settings >> About Phone >> Software information. click on Build number seven times.
- Open Settings >> Developer options. check USB debugging. Download the correct OTA binary for your device:
Nexus 9, Nexus 6P, Nexus 6, Nexus 5X, Android one, Nexus Player.Links for other devices were not available at the time of writing; we will update the post as and when more links become available.
- Connect your device to your desktop over USB, and please check that your USB debugging is enabled.
- Through the ADB tool, go to the command Prompt and execute the following:- adb reboot recovery. Your device is now in recovery mode, and users will see an Android logo with a red exclamation on their display.
- Hold the power button and press volume up key , and you will be shown a menu option. In the menu, select Apply update from ADB and Remember, volume keys help you to go up and down, while the power button use as a selection butto.
- Run the given command on the ADB tool via your desktop: adb sideload (ota file.zip). Make replace the 'ota file.zip' in the command with the Original name of the OTA file you have downloaded.
- Once the update finishes its installing, you should choose the option Reboot system now.