What Do You Mean By Android Launcher?
Best Android Launchers:
1. ZenUI Launcher
- Modify whole mobile experience using Manage Home.
- Just Swipe Up to launch its 9 bubble feature.
- Just Swipe Down to Quick search
- Stylish Scrooling effect
- Alter icon size, font color, add more pages and many more.
- You can use sneak preview to check about your edits simultaneously.
- Lots of themes are available in theme store.
- 17 transition effects are available.
- Different widget like whether, calendar 2016, search widget etc.
- Sort application based on name, type, usage.
- Consumes less battery.
- Smart way to manage the applications.
- Faster and use less amount of memory.
- Your favorite apps are arrange based on usage.
- Quickly get back to recent photos, downloads, apps etc...
- Quick access to most used applications.
- Get back faster to whatever you were doing previously.
- Access and Share important document on cloud.
- Hide app through setting menu option.
- You can call your frequent contacts just tapping on their name without having to open contact.
- You can also see your social media message preview on your homescreen.
- Required Version: Android 4.0.3 +
- Latest Update: 29-september-2016
- User Ratings: 4.3/5
- Size: 8.3MB
- Custom Grid to fit applications and widgets as per your need.
- Many scroll effects available.
- Infinite Scroll is also available.
- Allow you to back and restore your desktop layout and launcher settings.
- Highly optimized launcher.
- Night mode also supports.
- Easily hide apps.
- You can set Different Gestures.
Best features of Action Launcher 3:
- Quicktheme to alter theme easily.
- Quickbar to customize google search bar with different shortcuts.
- Allows to import your existing layout from other launchers.
- Quickdrawer for instant access of all application.
- Hide apps which you don't want to show.
- Also support Backup and restore functionality.
- Required Version: Android 4.1 and up
- Latest Update: 02-October-2016
- User Ratings: 4.1/5
- Size: 21MB
If you like this our post then don't forget to Follow us on google+ and like our Facebook Page and subscribe us to Get latest Tricks and Tips and Also Share it To Your Friends.